Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Alive!

Yep.  Still here.  Blog not dead.  Am working to resuscitate.  Yesterday went to listen to Troy and Stacy Hadrick of www.advocatesforag.com/.  You may have seen Troy's "Yellow Fail" video on YouTube.  If not check it out:



Troy and Stacy gave an excellent presentation on social media for agriculture.  As a follow up, today I participated in a National Corn Growers Webinar on the same topic.  Suffice to say, I am becoming a true believer.  Truth be told, however, a big reason I have failed to post for some time is that I have struggled with feedback.  It takes time to put together cogent thought and I wasn't sure I was getting any meaningful Return on Investment.  Without comments on this blog I had no way to track whether anybody cared.  And maybe they don't -- but yesterday and today convinced me I should try again and should invest in some new tools (to me) that until now I had avoided.

Get ready Facebook (and maybe even Twitter) another newbie is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment